Join us for an evening of dinner, dancing, and community in support of the students of Trinity School.
The Annual Benefit is one of Trinity’s largest fundraising events of the year. It’s also a time when we come together as a community for some fun. This year, it will take place at Hotel Nia in Menlo Park. The evening begins with conversation and cocktails, along with a silent auction. Later, dinner will be served and there will be a live auction. Dancing follows.
This year’s theme is, “Springtime in Paris.”
March 30, 2019, from 6pm to midnight.
There are several ways that you can support the Benefit.
Please let the Benefit Chair know what you’d like to donate. You can drop off the item at the School Office, or let the Benefit Committee know what you plan on donating so that they can track it. Once you’ve made a donation, you will receive paperwork so that you can account for the item for tax purposes. If you need any help with that process, please contact our Director of Development, Anya Chernykh-Hodges email@example.com.
Please note that item donations close on March 1st.
Our silent auction is hosted online, bidding takes place exclusively through a website and mobile app (details to follow). The silent auction will open on March 15th and has two methods for “winning” an item: Sign Up (purchase a limited spot at a set price) and Silent Bidding (bid against other buyers – highest bid wins!).
Here are the types of Silent Auction items that will available for purchase:
• Events, Items, and Experiences: Generous donors have put together an incredible array of amazing offerings. (Silent Bidding)
• Trinity Treasures: These treasures are exclusive to Trinity School. They range from a special parking spot to one of a kind experiences for a select student. (Silent Bidding)
• Class Parties: Parent volunteers from each class will host a party that is offered exclusively for the families in that particular class. Our intention is that all families will attend. (Sign Up open to all families in the class)
• Parties for Children: We will offer a variety of parties for children to attend. The Trinity School Staff have created a range of options that we hope will be engaging and fun for all ages. (Sign Up-limited number of spots)
• Parties for Adults: Parent donors plan and host a wide range of parties. We hope that all parents will feel welcome to purchase a slot to attend. These can be a wonderful way to meet and engage with fellow families in a more intimate setting. (Sign Up-limited number of spots)
The Live Auction offers trips and packages that will be exclusively offered at the Benefit on March 30. At the event, guests will receive a paddle. A professional auctioneer will guide this portion of the evening.
Fund-A-Need supports our endowment – allowing us to continually enrich diversity and make Trinity School an affordable option for committed families. A professional auctioneer will guide this portion of the evening.